Child & Youth Finance International (CYFI) Global Summit 2018
Child & Youth Finance International (CYFI)
The CYFI Summit is the major global summit focusing on youth economic citizenship, entrepreneurship, financial education and financial inclusion for children and youth. It aims to bring together more than 200 participants from across CYFI’s global network of more than 100 countries.
- Build a bridge between financial education and financial inclusion initiatives of various global networks and to communicate and share ideas and policy priorities between these different platforms;
- Create a forum for the exchange of ideas and sharing of innovations and best practices for the advancement of child and youth financial inclusion, financial education and the delivery of youth financial services;
- Discuss national policy and Public-Private Partnership initiatives for youth financial capability through a collaborative policy development process.
During the Summit topics of discussion will include:
- Digital finance and mobile money for youth;
- Financial consumer protection frameworks for young people;
- Financial inclusion of young women;
- Financial education and inclusion of forcibly displaced youth and unaccompanied minors;
- The importance of data collection on youth financial access and financial literacy;
- Enhancement of entrepreneurship skills among the youth;
- Programmes to develop Financially and
- Socially responsible economic citizens, and other themes.
Registration and additional details to be announced. Please visit https://childfinanceinternational.org/news-and-events/summit-2018.html for updates.