2012 State of the Field in Youth Economic Opportunities
The 2012 "State of the Field" publication looks at the field of youth economic opportunities through the lens of “Breakthroughs" with a focus on five learning tracks:
- Workforce Development (WFD);
- Youth Enterprise Development (YED);
- Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW);
- Youth-Inclusive Financial Services and Capabilities (YFS); and
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Impact Assessment (M&E).
As the publication was written in the wake of the Arab Spring, the 20120 "State of the Field" also takes an in-depth look at dozens of organizations in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region and worldwide that are cultivating new and additional job prospects for youth as well as promoting entrepreneurship as a viable career path.
View the 2012 "State of the Field," now available as an interactive online publication.