2013 State of the Field in Youth Economic Opportunities
A Guide for Programming, Policymaking, and Partnership Building
The 2013 "State of the Field" publication looks at the field of youth economic opportunities with a focus on five learning tracks:
- Workforce Development (WFD);
- Youth Enterprise Development (YED);
- Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW);
- Youth-Inclusive Financial Services and Capabilities (YFS); and
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Impact Assessment (M&E).
Additionally, the 2013 Conference spotlighted technology’s role in promoting economic opportunities for youth.
View the 2013 "State of the Field," as an interactive online publication.