SUMMIT: One Young World Summit 2016, September 28 - October 01, 2016
What is All Bar None?
All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from every country in the world are represented at the One Young World Summit 2016.
We have selected 112 countries that have been less well represented at previous One Young World Summits. Through All Bar None, we will work closely with our partners and sponsors to find sponsorship for one young person from each of these countries to attend the Summit in Ottawa.
What does All Bar None sponsorship pay for?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2016 in Ottawa, Canada.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 28 September and 1 October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from Ottawa.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible for All Bar None sponsorship if you can answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you aged 18-30?
- Are you a national of one of the 112 countries listed below?
- Do you have a passion for world issues and evidenced commitment to making a positive change?
How can I apply?
Applications for All Bar None are now open. Click the button below to start your application.
The strongest applicants from each eligible country will be shortlisted and we will work to secure sponsorship for at least one person from each eligible country. You will be contacted individually by a member of the One Young World team if you have been shortlisted. Please note that we cannot guarantee any applicant that they will be shortlisted or that we will secure sponsorship for any shortlisted applicant.
If you are not eligible to apply for an All Bar None scholarship, you may follow this link to learn more about alternative options for attending the Summit.
25 April 2016
These countries have been selected because they were represented by the fewest delegates at the 2015 Summit in Bangkok.