#YouthEO Twitter Chat: Scale in Practice
There are over 1.1 billion young people in the world who need to be able to find good jobs, start and grow businesses, gain access to appropriate financial services and overall, participate in the global economy. But how can development practitioners and private and public sector actors meet the growing demand for youth economic opportunity?
We invite you to join @YouthEconOpps and prominent organizations working towards scale, including Management Systems International, EDC and Udemy, for an online discussion of how to advance youth economic inclusion at scale on July 30 starting at 9:00am EST (1:00pm GMT).
How it Works
On Twitter, @YouthEconOpps will share insights from stakeholders who are using technology, policy, markets and big data to advance youth economic inclusion at scale during a Twitter chat on July 30 at 9:00am EST (1:00pm GMT).
How to Participate
- On July 30 at 9:00 am, @YouthEconOpps will post the first question
- Tweet your responses to the questions using #YouthEO
- Monitor the #YouthEO hashtag to see what others have said
- You can retweet someone else’s response to show your support
- You can quote someone else’s response to reply to it, use #YouthEO
- @YouthEconOpps will post new questions every 8 minutes until 10:00 am
- Continue to post your answers to the questions and responses to others for the duration of the chat, use #YouthEO
- After the chat, Making Cents International will post an archive of the chat responses on www.YouthEconomicOpportunities.org