Global Research Symposium: Labour Market Transitions of Young Women and Men
The Global Research Symposium is the first of its kind organized by the ILO on the theme of youth employment and labour market transitions. The aim of the symposium is to gather researchers from leading research institutions and development practitioners to exchange on topics of innovative research and ideas for translating its implications into policy and practice.
- Wage inequality among young workers in Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia and the Pacific
- The role of sibling experience in labor market outcomes
- Vulnerabilities of youth in rural areas
- Gender, regional socioeconomic development, and the school to work transition of young Brazilians
- Parent attributes, youth labor market expectations and job matching