Advancing Labor Market Assessments - Webinar & In-Person Event
Join the Workforce Connections Community of Practice Labor Market Assessment Workstream!
Despite widespread dialogue on youth employment challenges, and increasing attention to the evaluation of “what works” in youth employment programs, guidance is limited on how practitioners and workforce stakeholders can identify the driving constraints and opportunities within a specific country context. There is a particular need for better assessment and analysis tools. Many resources exist – of varying levels of quality and accessibility – but which tools are most appropriate?
Workforce Connections will present:
- an inventory of existing tools and methods identified to date,
- a proposed decision tree for labor market analysis, and
- a summary of new “open source” tools currently in development.
Engage in the conversation! Come prepared to contribute your own tools and frameworks, debate priority areas for future research and development, and identify opportunities to plug into the Workforce Connections labor market assessment workstream through future Workforce Connections Community of Practice activities and learning grants.
- Bryanna Millis, Technical Advisor
- Eleanor Sohnen, Workforce Specialist
- Lara Goldmark, Workforce Connections Project Director (Moderator)
Register: Participate in-person or via Webinar: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/advancing-labor-market-assessments-tickets-14025297041
**Light refreshments to be provided.