Innovative Practices to Reach Financial Inclusion: Learning from Peers’ Experiences
Following its tradition, Azerbaijan Micro-finance Association (AMFA) will be organizing a 2-day conference from October 9-10, 2014 in Baku, Azerbaijan. The conference will gather about 200 practitioners from around the country as well as from neighboring countries like Georgia, Russia, and those in Central Asia. This year's conference title is “Innovative Practices to Reach Financial Inclusion: Learning from Peers’ Experiences.”
The conference will be held in Azerbaijani and English
- How to improve risk quantification methods? What are local currency solutions?
- Energy efficiency issues in Microfinance
- Access to finance: The role of investors & financial inclusion landscape
- Microfinance environment in Azerbaijan
- Housing Microfinance
- Handling/managing client complaints and feedback of the financial service consumers
- How can financial education help the poor take control of their lives?
- Islamic Microfinance : Lessons learnt around the globe