MCON14: The Millenial Engagement Conference
The Case Foundation invites you to join us at MCON14—a special convening on Millennial engagement—June 18 and 19, 2014, at 9:00 AM CT via livestream (free).
Together, we’ll explore how this fearless generation is redefining issues in our communities, building movements to create change and using their talents and resources to inspire peers. You’ll also be one of the first to hear new findings from the 2014 Millennial Impact Report featuring insights on corporate engagement with the next generation.
Be sure to tune in:
• Wednesday, June 18 at 11:25 AM CT to see an exclusive fireside chat with Jean Case and Jonny Dorsey
• Thursday, June 19 at 10:50 AM CT to watch three young social entrepreneurs compete in the Be Fearless Pitch-It challenge, hosted by the Case Foundation!
Sign up today and reserve your front row seat!
This Wednesday and Thursday, you’ll hear unique insights from Dale Partridge of Sevenly; Sujean Lee of Chobani; Justin Herman of the Federal government; Paulie Harraka the NASCAR driver; and many more talented changemakers. (See the full schedule.)
The four themes we’ll be covering at MCON14 include:
• Culture: How organizations and companies can redefine culture in order to build stronger businesses.
• Relationships: How technologies build transparent relationships among constituents and consumers.
• Movements: How Millennials are using communities and a common purpose to promote change.
• Resources: How to use talent and financial resources to build stronger products, services and human centered organizations.
Can’t make it? Follow along on Twitter at @CaseFoundation and #MCON14 for live updates from the team.
The Case Foundation is the proud Presenting and Founding Sponsor of MCON14 and the official Research and Insights partner for the Millennial Impact Project.