Making Cents International wishes to acknowledge and thank the hundreds of organizations and individuals that contributed to building the 2012 learning program by participating as sponsors, Global Advisory Committee members, contributors to the global consultation, presenters, session reporters, volunteers, exhibitors, interns, and vendors. This publication is the result of a yearlong — and more broadly, a six-year — collaboration with partners that work to increase and improve economic opportunities for young people around the world.
Thank you to RTI International for their support of the Workforce Development track at the 2012 Conference and for providing the Lead Writer, Phillip Psilos, Senior Economic Growth Specialist, for the Workforce Development chapter. We would also like to acknowledge the special contributions of the following additional RTI staff members: Andrew Baird, Program Area Director, Economic Growth, for his involvement on the Global Advisory Committee and for the contributions he made to the Workforce Development chapter; and Estera Barbarasa, an Economic Development Specialist with RTI’s International Development Group, for her involvement on the Global Advisory Committee and contributions to the chapter.
Making Cents International also recognizes and acknowledges the contributions of our staff and consultants to the publication:
- Fiona Macaulay, Founder and CEO: Strategic Direction and Review
- Elena Reilly, Consultant: Lead Writer of M&E, Adolescent Girls & Young Women, and Youth Enterprise Development chapters
- Lara Storm-Swire, Director, Youth-Inclusive Financial Services, and Alexi Taylor-Grosman, Senior Associate: Lead Writers, Youth-Inclusive Financial Services chapter
- Tim Nourse, President: Review
- Chelsea Babcock, Associate, Knowledge Exchange & Partnerships: Online posting and editing
- Whitney Harrelson Ortiz, Director, Knowledge Exchange & Partnerships; Publication Director, Contributing Writer
Thank you also to the presenters who reviewed sections of the publication pertaining to their presentations, and to the following conference sponsors that helped make the content possible.
Inter-American Development Bank’s
Multilateral Investment Fund and IDB Youth Program