PROGRAM: WYSE Leadership Programme 2017 in Brazil, Dec 2016
Location: São Paulo, Brazil.
Date: January 6 – 17, 2017.
Registrations are open for the WYSE international Leadership Programme in Brazil! Come and join us in our 4th edition that will take place in São Paulo from 06 to 17, January 2017.
For the youth who are eager to seek out and realize their potential in order to make a positive difference, as well to those desiring to be the change they want to see in the world.
The program brings together people from many different cultures and countries and creates an opportunity to develop leadership capacities. In order to respond and cope with the various demands of an ever-evolving world, designing projects and exchanging experiences in this international network are paramount for the duration of the program.
Eligibility: People from 18 to 35 years old that want to be that leader the world needs.
Content of our International Leadership Programmes includes:
1. The development of a learning community that challenges our usual assumptions and inspires new thinking about the underlying causes of global problems.
2. Tools and experiences for participants to uncover their potential through teamwork, inner reflection, physical activity, discussion, drama, writing, art and music.
3. Sessions that help participants identify their guiding principles in order to gain a sense of purpose and life direction.
4. An opportunity to develop an international network of people who wish to make a positive difference in the world.
5. An emphasis on active global citizenship and the role of international organizations such as the United Nations.
Deadline: December 25, 2016
Originally published by: WYSE International