Invitation to Guest Blog on new USAID Policy for Youth In Development
and USAID are seeking 2 – 3 blogs in response to the new USAID Policy for Youth In Development! This is a unique opportunity to share your organizations perspectives on the first policy of its kind from USAID and to amplify youth development as a community.
USAID will be blogging and we will hear from several Mission directors via video feed on why this policy is important to their work at Monday’s event. We look forward to augmenting these blogs with diverse perspectives from the non-profit, private and foundation sector. Share your views!
Interested? Great! Here’s how this works:
- Contact Sarah Sladen ([email protected]) ASAP and let me know if you’d like to submit a blog (all blogs are welcome)
- Write: 500 – 800 words max.
Questions to Consider:
- Why is USAID’s new Policy on Youth in Development important for young people around the world and global development?
- Why is a government policy on youth important for your organization’s work?
- What would you like to see happen with the youth policy going forward? In your technical sector? In the countries where you work?
One more thing:
We’ll be using our social media to spread the word – and your blogs - before, during and after the launch*:
- Twitter: @AIYD2 | #USAIDYouth | #Youth | #GlobalDev
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/aiydforyouth
*Don’t “tweet”? No problem. Your communications team will know what to do! Please forward this information as needed.