FELLOWSHIP: 2017 Future Founders Fellowship, August 2016
The Fellowship is a selective year-long program designed to accelerate the development of the top student entrepreneurs and young entrepreneurial-minded leaders. Fellows have priority access to all Future Founders Startup services plus benefit from mentoring, entrepreneurship retreats, a peer community, and volunteer opportunities through other Future Founders programs.
The 2017 Fellowship will take place from January – December 2017. As a Fellow, you’ll be a part of an exclusive community of up-and-coming innovators and changemakers representing diverse backgrounds, industries and schools from across the country. Eligible applicants include current college students (both undergraduate and graduate levels) or recent graduates (up to two years after graduation). Applicants should be a founding member who is a decision maker of a startup. Whether you are currently running a business or developing your idea, all startup stages are eligible. We are looking for the best of the best!
What are the benefits of being a Fellow?
- Mentoring and 1-on-1 support
- Lifelong bonds with your peer cohort
- Priority access to unique opportunities and resources
- Real world experiences
- Be a part of the top Fellowship for young entrepreneurs
- Connections to a national network
- Recognition as part of an exclusive and prestigious community of young entrepreneurs
APPLY FOR THE 2017 FUTURE FOUNDERS FELLOWSHIP
To apply for the 2017 cohort:
1. Review the application requirements and instructions here.
2. Record and upload your application video (3 minutes max)
3. Click “Apply Now” to begin your application!
*Applications are due no later than 5 PM CST on November 17th, 2016. Finalists will participate in an interview process during December. The next cohort will be announced in January 2017.
Contact [email protected] with any questions.