SUMMIT: Asian Union Leaders Summit 2016 in Malaysia, Nov 28-Dec 2, 2016
This 5-day program takes the young people of Asia on a journey to learn how they could confront and resolve issues and take a step forward in defining a future that is promising and thriving not just for themselves, but for their country and Asia too.
Using leadership frameworks taught at Harvard University, participants will operate and mobilize group dynamics in an environment where the pace of political change is accelerating rapidly, and exercise effective and impartial leadership.
Eligibility: High school, college, and university students.
Through the program, participants will
- Foster an entrepreneurial approach and culture to the problem;
- Learn fundamental concepts of problem-solving strategy;
- Develop a strong network of high-achieving peers from different countries, interests, and schools;
- Understand the difference in culture and crisis management practices from three-nation perspectives;
- Explore interdisciplinary frameworks by analyzing intra-regional challenges on-the-balcony and dance-floor perspectives.
- Visit website for the program overview;
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and register for a CAL account;
- Verify your email address and login with your CAL account;
- Complete and submit the application form and short essay questions;
- Wait for the email from our selection committee regarding your admission status;
- Make Payment;
- You’re in!
- Application Deadline: October 21, 2016;
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 30, 2016.
Deadline: October 21, 2016
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Click here to apply