CHALLENGE: School Enterprise Challenge 2016, April 2016
Hello from the School Enterprise Challenge Team!
There are just two weeks left to enter the School Enterprise Challenge 2016 - join thousands of schools from around the world who have become a part of a growing community of school businesses!
Register for access to our resources and bring entrepreneurship into the classroom today!
What is the School Enterprise Challenge?
This free global programme guides and supports teachers and students to set up real school businesses. Students develop essential skills in business and entrepreneurship in a practical, fun and innovative way. The Challenge helps schools generate extra income for their school, or a social cause of their choice.
What makes the School Enterprise Challenge unique?
Schools set up real businesses. The competition is free, global and open to all ages.
In 2015, more than 2,900 schools from across the world participated. We ask you to forward this email on to schools in your network that could benefit from this initiative.
Why enter the School Enterprise Challenge?
1. Schools win great prizes including places at our international conference, laptops and cameras and cash prizes worth over $50,000!
2. Gain global recognition as an entrepreneurial school.
3. Raise extra income for your school.
4. Become part of a global community of enterprising schools.
5. Take learning out of the classroom and into the real world.
6. Access to easy to follow lesson plans and educational resources including our enterprise curriculum.
7. Students experience running a real business and learn workplace skills like problem-solving, communication and teamwork.
For a full list of benefits, please click here.
School Enterprise Challenge 2016
Schools that register will receive resources, lesson plans and templates that will allow them to introduce entrepreneurship into the curriculum, and help them to plan and launch their school business.
From the date you register you will have one month to submit a business idea and get started. Registration is easy...but hurry, you have less than 2 weeks to do so!
Registration is open until April 30th 2016.