Gender and PYD Community of Practice Meeting
YouthPower Learning's Gender and Positive Youth Development (PYD) Community of Practice invites you to the first meeting of the new year. The meeting will be held at Results for Development Institute (R4D) and the agenda consists of discussions around:
- Vision and objectives
- Grants under contract
- Adolescent girls and HIV working group
- Community-building and Learning Events
YouthPower Learning's Gender and PYD Community of Practice aims to:
- Promote gender integration in YouthPower programming with the aim of promoting gender and PYD integration across development programming.
- Transform gender and age related norms through gender synchronized approaches & engaging men and boys in PYD programs.
- Address gender-based violence through PYD programs.
- Close gender gaps among youth through fostering systems that promote gender equality.
Please be advised that the venue has limited space for in-person participation, but there will be an option to participate virtually through Adobe Connect. Make sure to mark how you will participate in the registration form.